Moonspear the birds, the bees, the storms and the trees
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
A rabbit warren, she informed, and if the rabbits that once lived there still do, post the famine. And if they moved, hopefully we can find where, her tail waved. Hydra knew where the warren was at least... and they were heading in the right direction. Yama looked well, better than she had... it seemed she was on the road to recovery. 

I wanted to also speak with you a bit more about heat, too, while we are together... I think this will be the first year you may come into it, she thought aloud. It is... a different time. Typically a scent comes from it, but there is a new allure to men. You feel like a fire has lit within, she recalled her own first heat, and you want to smother it... and the only satisfying way, that your mind tells you, is to breed. So I wanted to ask a favor of you. If you feel this way... come to me. I will protect you, as I always will, she requested, her gaze having landed back to the path ahead only to return to her sister. Breeding begets children, and you do not yet have a mate to raise those children with, she explained as she had in the meeting, but in far more words. 

Hydra looked back to the path once more, but her attentions were for Yama. Unless... are there any men in your life yet, sister? She drawled with much interest, voice warm as her gaze again fell to her. Likely not, given all of her time here and not elsewhere... but Hydra was interested in her sisters life, and was certain there was much she did not know of her that she dearly wished to.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
the birds, the bees, the storms and the trees - by Hydra - January 09, 2020, 09:42 AM
RE: the birds, the bees, the storms and the trees - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 09:07 AM