Firefly Glen the truth and my lies are now falling like the rain
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Less than thrilled with the girls childish attempts, she listened and looked to her sons. She looked to Osiris in particular, trotting alongside him and murmuring, her leaving is her submission to our decision. There is no need to use our teeth unless she uses her own with malicious intent, she informed for he and Antares both to know that they were not in the business of assaulting others without reason. They were more dignified than that, and had better uses for their teeth. The moment Spica obeyed, she put herself in a better light. 

But Spica snapping back at her son caused Hydra to nip lazily at a heel. If the hit landed, it would be a rough pinch (but not at all crippling, as it was more to serve as a warning): do not touch my sons with your mongrel teeth. That, she would not tolerate. The three of them would see her off together, and once Spica was gone from the Glen Hydra would teach her children more of their place in the Glen. As guardians of it, but not necessarily rulers unless it came to the hunting of large game. That, Hydra typically claimed now given the famine of the year prior.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: the truth and my lies are now falling like the rain - by Hydra - April 23, 2020, 02:15 PM