Moonspear oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra considered, and drawled, likely she realized you were too much like mother to take anything she said with more than a grain of salt. Arcturus has... much of our father in him. Like Revui, she considered. Plenty of good, but the not so good with it, it would seem, she sighed. Her fathers actions had disillusioned her to his perfection in that singular regard, but in all other areas she thought of Charon as perfect. Arcturus and Revui both, for whatever reason, only seemed to take away the bad... unlike her, who emulated all the good he had taught. At least she, Lyra, Alya, Jarilo would do him proud as his children. She had faith that perhaps even Yam may, as she was still here. Time would tell, she supposed. Better that those who would only mar their legacy had gone...

It was the way she tried to orient her line of this, but swallowing this was hard for even her when it came to Arcturus. Was that true? 

It had to be. He had left them, turned his back on them—fuck this place—on her... 

Of course they would be better off, once the wound healed. It hurt now, as all fresh wounds did... especially when picked at and probed, as they did then. 

As he brought up Revui, though, Hydra stood taller. Every inch of her seemed to coolly ask, what? but the drifting of her gaze, the subtle clench of her jaw, the wrinkle of her muzzle to show her distaste and disgust both, would reveal she had heard him loud and clear. With every thing that he does, he reduces himself, she drawled, voice thick with her contempt. Her gaze shifted to Jarilo then, and she rumbled, I hope that Kukutux has now become aware, from this conversation if from nothing else, that by ways of intelligence... he is extremely lacking, she hummed, though she had thought Kukutux might have become aware of that from his challenge to Arcturus upon the Spear. Maybe not, but hopefully now... she continued, and he has been gone far too long for anything he says on any of our family to be of merit any longer. Your children, like mine, will be everything to this mountain. They are the future. They, like one another, are who we fight for, she hummed. For family was everything, and that they would be. 

Thank you, she started with, some relief evident in her voice. For all she thought on Arcturus, love had yet to leave her. Anger either, to be sure, and that seemed to increase by the day toward the entirety of the situation and how little it made sense... but, she neverminded that. 

It was time to think of better things, for a moment. I am not the only one who wanted to ask you, she seemed to realize. It had been a discussion between she and her mate, and she called to @Dirge now; when her summons quieted, she turned to Jarilo with a sly look.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Jarilo - April 06, 2020, 08:24 PM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 08:32 AM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Jarilo - April 09, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Hydra - April 28, 2020, 12:50 PM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Jarilo - April 30, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Hydra - May 12, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Hydra - June 04, 2020, 12:07 PM