Moonspear wobblin' around in your high-heeled shoes
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
There was something different about this day. Hydra sensed it as her children stirred; the way they moved was, in some way imperceptible to others, different. Lifting her head to peer down upon them, Hydra was pleased to blue against black and silver. The eyes of her daughters had opened first this year it seemed. She moved to sniff at them, before her tongue set to their faces to remove any residual filminess that might linger so they could better see. Daily cleaning would ensure this much, but best to get them used to it immediately so it did not cause them a fright later on. 

Finishing with this, Hydra plucked up her two daughters and put them between her forelegs; @Alya entered the den, then, creating a blockade as she brought Hydra a snack and lay down to rest. When you see Dirge and the children, let them know they may visit, she decided. By now Hydra knew Dirge would not eat their young... he was coolheaded and doting. Hydra would need to give her older cubs the rundown on how to be around the fragile creatures by her side before permitting them in, but at the very least they could see them and linger near. 

Looking down to her daughters, Hydra grinned. My strong little daughters, she admired, blowing a warm breath over their backs as she drawled, which of you will come to be my apprentice, hm? Or will it be both? a dream of her own, that. Daughters to harass and harry those that came too near and threatened their own, just as she and her sisters had and always would.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
wobblin' around in your high-heeled shoes - by Mira - May 17, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: wobblin' around in your high-heeled shoes - by Hydra - May 18, 2020, 12:13 PM