Moonspear On and on, we carry through the fears
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I don't think Astara's name is common knowledge to anyone, but Hydra will get the point there. LOL

The matriarch listened; the details of their leader seemed familiar, but the picture was incomplete. Had he any red upon him? She pressed, then; she had asked for no detail spared, but so many were inclined to forget the important things. The little ones, that seemed inconsequential... though in the scheme of things, Hydra knew better than that. Some of the little things in there seemed to match; the black, nameless wolf who followed the one-eyed boy still existed, and was still with him. 

Hydra desired to attack primarily for getting retribution for her own son, but she was a tactician, and she knew better than to simply go on a plan formulated within a week. They know that you will be coming for your cub, she drawled, and they know your own style, as well. They will know, then, that you might have learned from it. If they are smart, they will expect all that you have laid out to me, Valour. Immediate retribution. The way that you and yours might fight. Despite what you have learned, Ursus has every advantage, still. You go to fight on their land. Who knows it better than they themselves? And perhaps already they prepare for you, as you come here, she drawled. We must be better than them. Smarter. We are that. This news that you have could turn not simply the Wilderness against them, but the Wilds, she drawled. 

Hydra licked her chops. The Nightwalkers have a reputation of their own. An unsavory one. Few would wish to align with that. And so, our work, firstly, begins at home. Your captive, Uyo. I need to know all there is to know about him. Did he trespass, to be made such a thing? The matriarch knew why Revui had been relegated to such; it was through every fault of his own. But was it all the same? There was much to be thought of, much to be planned and worked out.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
On and on, we carry through the fears - by Valour - June 03, 2020, 07:51 PM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Hydra - June 03, 2020, 08:21 PM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Valour - June 03, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Hydra - June 04, 2020, 09:54 AM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Valour - June 09, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Hydra - June 16, 2020, 10:01 AM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Valour - June 16, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Hydra - June 17, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Valour - June 19, 2020, 06:31 PM