Moonspear it's an assignment to home.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Loath though she was to permit this, it would be good to know. Moonspear itself was safe, but where did this end? Where might it have begun? Desdemona said her own piece, then, and her gaze shifted toward her... unaware of any members of Morningside herself (that she could recall then and there, anyway), Hydra cared little for that and more for the safety of the two wolves before her. But she knew her subordinate cared, and it was her high opinion of Desdemona that won out in the end. 

With a sigh, Hydra nodded. It has been some days since the rain has started. Investigate prey patterns as well, if you can, she hummed, wondering if another famine might come of this eventually. Prey retreated to the highlands and fortunately, the mountains were just that. She looked to the both of them and drawled, and trust your instinct. Should the weather worsen, I do not care where the rain might end or begin. I want you both home, and safe, she plainly admits. The rest of the world could drown for all she cared, so long as it meant the safety of her own loved ones. But knowledge such as this could help should it only be the Wilderness afflicted by such weather.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
it's an assignment to home. - by RIP Desdemona - August 14, 2020, 10:46 AM
RE: it's an assignment to home. - by Hydra - August 15, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: it's an assignment to home. - by Osiris’s Ghost - August 17, 2020, 09:04 AM
RE: it's an assignment to home. - by RIP Desdemona - August 17, 2020, 11:11 AM
RE: it's an assignment to home. - by Hydra - August 17, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: it's an assignment to home. - by Osiris’s Ghost - August 18, 2020, 07:26 AM
RE: it's an assignment to home. - by RIP Desdemona - August 18, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: it's an assignment to home. - by Hydra - August 25, 2020, 01:35 PM
RE: it's an assignment to home. - by Osiris’s Ghost - August 26, 2020, 06:50 AM