Moonspear technicolor
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
While she was with the children today, she had her mate canvas the territory to see what he could find on the northern side of it. She had seen evidence of prey movement from above... but to where? It was best to keep track of it for future hunts, and in favor of being with the children for a time and taking them off her husbands hands she determined to have him see what things looked like elsewhere around the surrounding territories. 

Hydra was presently teaching her cubs the art of fighting in the rain, and how to best maintain ones footing in the unexpected element that could often betray even the most adept of warriors. Hydra demonstrated by distributing the same weight she normally might to stop a charge, though skid a few extra feet nearer to @Caelum and @Altair, effectively spraying them with water and mud alike. The error brought me closer than I might have liked, leaving different areas upon me vulnerable that I might not have been prepared to protect were I nonethewiser to this... she explained, drawing her boys near to clean up where she had dirtied with determined teeth that were impossible to evade; their father was their saving grace as she heard his heavy plod, and in the backdrop was @Lyra. Looking to @Mira and @Mintaka as well, she suggested: sneak attack, and then, I do not think she is paying attention. She was, of course... their own secret, mute language was observed as Hydra turned to regard her honey-eyed husband. 

He did not look pleased, she noted. While Hydra did not mind the rain, she drifted toward an overhang nearby that would shelter them for a time, moving to nose him hello before heading in that direction so they might rest somewhere dry, for once.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
technicolor - by Dirge - August 20, 2020, 05:11 PM
RE: technicolor - by Hydra - August 20, 2020, 10:57 PM
RE: technicolor - by Dirge - August 21, 2020, 12:37 AM
RE: technicolor - by Hydra - August 25, 2020, 10:34 AM
RE: technicolor - by Dirge - August 25, 2020, 10:51 AM
RE: technicolor - by Hydra - August 25, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: technicolor - by Dirge - August 25, 2020, 11:17 AM
RE: technicolor - by Hydra - September 01, 2020, 08:28 PM
RE: technicolor - by Dirge - September 01, 2020, 10:56 PM
RE: technicolor - by Hydra - September 14, 2020, 08:45 PM