Moonspear it's an assignment to home.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra nodded, and then supplied with: be careful, heading toward the northern mountains... There is a pack there that call themselves the Saints. They have caused trouble, and beyond them is another group as well, toward the east... her gaze shifted toward her son, they may be the wolves I have sought... but to confront them in a place they know better than we do is a deathwish. The difference, she hummed, between a live hero and a dead fool is one dumb decision. It is fortunate, then, that neither of you are fools, she drawled, as her gaze panned toward Desdemona. Though the woman was not blood, she was family still. Hydra wanted neither of them hurt where it could be avoided. Hydra had deduced between information shared by Hua and Bronco that the pack that had been moved by Yuelong must be those Saints, who retreated to the mountain for safety. A tactical maneuver to keep the seawolves pacified by not remaining on the Coast, though they had not anticipated the ire they had earned from the Empress... the waves of it had rolled upon Moonspears own shores. 

She trusted them both enough to let them partake on this mission, and was glad that neither of them would be alone throughout it. Safe travels to you both; call to me upon your return, she requested, as she wanted to be advised of all they had discovered.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
it's an assignment to home. - by RIP Desdemona - August 14, 2020, 10:46 AM
RE: it's an assignment to home. - by Hydra - August 15, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: it's an assignment to home. - by Osiris’s Ghost - August 17, 2020, 09:04 AM
RE: it's an assignment to home. - by RIP Desdemona - August 17, 2020, 11:11 AM
RE: it's an assignment to home. - by Hydra - August 17, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: it's an assignment to home. - by Osiris’s Ghost - August 18, 2020, 07:26 AM
RE: it's an assignment to home. - by RIP Desdemona - August 18, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: it's an assignment to home. - by Hydra - August 25, 2020, 01:35 PM
RE: it's an assignment to home. - by Osiris’s Ghost - August 26, 2020, 06:50 AM