Sun Mote Copse And I'm breaking down, I think I'm breaking down
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
He chuckled. He'd never found Eljay boring- shy, for sure, but once you asked him enough questions and got him to open up a bit, the guy was an open book with lots of answers to his silly questions. He certainly wasn't boring. And Kukutux, he found, was possibly one of the most interesting wolves in Monspear, as she brought with her the experience of living in a completely different place with very different customs. He wondered what Fennec might think of her when they met- if the soft-spoken snow duck might get through Fennec's abrasive shield, or if Fennec might think Kukutux too gentle to be useful. Still- the conversation was going in the right direction. 

"I'll take that," He said, with a nod. "I'll talk to Kukutux when I go back, but I'm sure she'd be willing to meet you an' teach you a couple things." Maybe he could butter her up by bringing her a nice gift- that might just work. "An' when I come visit next month- we visit every new moon- you could maybe come back to Moonspear for a bit, with Meerkat an' me?" He asked. It would possibly be the best time for her to come visit, and spend some time there before the snow began to fall. "An' who knows. Maybe she'll like you so much she'll make you her official assistant an' you'll just have to stay there with us." He said with a grin. "What d'you say? Someday you could be the official Mountain-Witch of Moonspear."
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I'm breaking down, I think I'm breaking down - by RIP Bronco - September 29, 2020, 12:26 PM