Moonspear even angels have their wicked schemes
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Funny, he said. 

Ever a literal woman, Hydra did not see how. It was not all that amusing to Hydra, though... she was used to such things by now, she supposed. Some wolves had strange senses of humor too, to boot. Charles must be one of them. A better sense than her own, she figured, given she found hardly anything at all funny. Not in the context she perceived he meant it anyhow. 

All of my life, she answered, gaze turning from the shadows of the abandoned cavern to the boy with ears that were far too large. He was most displeasing to look upon, but Hydra had enough tact to not reveal such thoughts. And you? Were you born and raised within Easthollow, like Leta? she inquired, interest in the subject true.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
even angels have their wicked schemes - by Charles - September 18, 2020, 04:31 AM
RE: even angels have their wicked schemes - by Hydra - September 18, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: even angels have their wicked schemes - by Charles - September 18, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: even angels have their wicked schemes - by Hydra - September 22, 2020, 09:20 AM
RE: even angels have their wicked schemes - by Charles - September 24, 2020, 03:25 AM
RE: even angels have their wicked schemes - by Hydra - October 02, 2020, 08:45 PM
RE: even angels have their wicked schemes - by Charles - October 09, 2020, 10:03 AM
RE: even angels have their wicked schemes - by Hydra - December 05, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: even angels have their wicked schemes - by Charles - December 08, 2020, 06:05 AM