Moonspear be mine
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Not just now, I do not, she hummed. If @Mira or @Caelum or @Altair were with her, perhaps; badgers could be good teachers. Wolverines, too, though perhaps they were too young for wolverines... something to mull over. As far as his other observation, Hydra's chin lifted from the ground as she looked to him. So I was, she rejoined, picking her way over the scat to shake out her furs and hoping they might be able to walk along together. 

Licking her chops, she hummed, I have been thinking, Dirge, she started, shifting her weight as she thought out loud. We, Moonspear... we have been thriving. And our son, Osiris... he shows much promise. He is not like my brothers... he asks for no rewards for it. He is simply... she considered, He is the best of us all, I feel, she hummed, looking to her mate, he has developed your levelheadedness, I think. Here she grinned, though she spoke in earnest. It was Dirge who kept her grounded and of this plane, she liked to think, when she was all too prepared to fly off of the rails onto a far more murderous track. 

I think we should lay claim to the Glen, and he can be at the helm of that. With the spies and the like... it will simply eliminate that from their places to run and hide, or else explore. I think you and I, we ought to teach him to lead. Hydra had been groomed by her mother and father both, though not with so many words. Hydra had led since the moment she became of age to. She had an instinct for it, but she liked to think she was seeing that in Osiris now. And his father, too, was a natural within the role—he had risen to the occasion, and she saw him too as a brilliant leader. What would he think of this?
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
be mine - by Hydra - October 08, 2020, 10:26 AM
RE: be mine - by Dirge - October 08, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: be mine - by Hydra - October 08, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: be mine - by Dirge - October 08, 2020, 10:58 AM
RE: be mine - by Hydra - October 08, 2020, 11:11 AM
RE: be mine - by Dirge - October 08, 2020, 12:07 PM
RE: be mine - by Hydra - October 08, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: be mine - by Dirge - October 08, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: be mine - by Hydra - October 23, 2020, 10:38 AM
RE: be mine - by Dirge - October 27, 2020, 03:02 AM