Firefly Glen so shave your face with some mace in the dark
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He introduced himself then, without her prompting—and it was his provided surname that caused Hydra's gaze to linger upon him longer, albeit without any traces of hardness to it now. Interest was more accurate a word, but not the predatory sort that she oft had when surveying strangers. He was stranger no more; he was family. With that, too, was the fact that he wore the scents of the wild and not of her enemies.

Hydra Ostrega, she introduced, and were he to depict any warmth from her then it would not be a trick of the eye but truth. Hydra was always eager to meet family, and surprised to learn there was more she did not know within the Teekon. She had the good fortune to meet another here, @Andalusia... and later on in life, her children. She knew not if Pippin was a brother to the woman, or from some other branch—but all that mattered to her was that they were of the same strong, sturdy tree. I am, she answered, proudly gesturing to the grand peaks that stood in the backdrop. I am Moonspear's Queen. And what of you? Who is it that you run with? She asked, curious and hopeful that he might run with none so that she might bring him to the place where he could reunite with the rest of their family, should he so desire this as well.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
so shave your face with some mace in the dark - by Pippin - September 19, 2020, 06:28 AM
RE: so shave your face with some mace in the dark - by Hydra - September 19, 2020, 09:36 AM
RE: so shave your face with some mace in the dark - by Pippin - September 20, 2020, 06:46 AM
RE: so shave your face with some mace in the dark - by Hydra - September 22, 2020, 09:08 AM
RE: so shave your face with some mace in the dark - by Hydra - October 12, 2020, 09:25 PM
RE: so shave your face with some mace in the dark - by Hydra - November 13, 2020, 09:43 AM
RE: so shave your face with some mace in the dark - by Hydra - December 04, 2020, 08:27 PM