Firefly Glen i think i'm gonna rent a monte carlo, drive around your neighborhood, like, real slow
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her niece and her distinct scent were not difficult to find. 

Hydra crept after her, quiet and careful and mindful of the fall foliage. Her gait was a rolling prowl, and the matriarch expertly avoided creating any sound to indicate her stalking of her blonde relative. If ever there was a moment Hydra imagined she might be detected, she became unearthly still whilst blending in with something that managed to obscure her enough to be unseen, for now. 

The wind had shifted, though; the moment Hydra detected this was the minute she threw herself into a sprint to bridge the distance between them that remained, hoping to surprise her niece with an (affectionate) sneak attack as she made a bid for her with a leaping lunge and outstretched forelegs. No teeth, though the matriarch sought to take the girl for a tumble—Hydra's brand of showing her adoration, which Meerkat, by now, may have learned.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: i think i'm gonna rent a monte carlo, drive around your neighborhood, like, real slow - by Hydra - October 13, 2020, 12:00 PM