Moonspear who knows, if she never showed up what could've been
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She listened to her son, and heard no objection from Desdemona. She could sense confusion from the other (new) party, and it did not take long for the matriarch to figure out why once her son expressed she knew someone here—her own mirror image—and Leta posed the question herself. Regarding Leta then, and recognizing several similarities between her and the girls mother, Hydra wondered how she did not see their relation earlier. Their resemblance was uncanny, though Leta seemed a bit lighter in comparison to her mothers mocha furs. 

I am her sister, she clarified to the confused Easthollow youth, we are identical, in appearance. Let that put her mind at ease that she was right to think so and be so confused by this. Moving to exchange scents with the girl, Hydra hummed, so long as you hunt with us and contribute, you are welcome to join us and learn as my son has vouched for you, she looked to Osiris then, and Desdemona after, before her gaze shifted to Leta. Welcome home, the three of you. Report to me later on what you have learned; I will let you rest, for now, she hummed. Unless something was crucial to be shared, she would let them get settling in once again; she turned, so as to resume her own patrol (unless one of them spoke further).
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: who knows, if she never showed up what could've been - by Hydra - November 02, 2020, 12:37 PM