Moonspear Whenever you're stuck, tell me what you need
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra navigated Moonspear with an experts ease, though was no less careful for it. Pride surely came before the fall, and Hydra knew even those born to the place were not exempt from natures wrath. She had a mind to check in on the Glen, and perhaps catch up with the niece she had, thus far, interacted with the least. It thrilled her to know she remained near and aided in their families efforts of expansion... but Hydra had elected upon giving her the space she was due while she acclimated to the many new scents and voices that made up both Moonspear and the Glen. 

It seemed she was in luck; Hydra caught wind of Fennec long before she saw her. And, realizing the girl could not see at all, Hydra paused in her stride before closing her own eyes and determining to meet the girl this way. Hydra had the benefit of knowing the place like the back of her paws... but it was still a challenge. In her heart, Hydra felt admiration bloom for the bold Fennec. 

She used her nose the rest of the way, glad for the wind being in her favor. It was slow going for one not used to moving with their eyes closed, though perhaps quicker than most if only because she did know the place and had the benefit of recognizing the feel of their own well-worn trails. Hydra chuffed upon nearing the girl, lowering her head to sniff at the earth and testing the ground with ginger footing. Hydra felt that same innate sense as Fennec did, and drew to a halt as she lifted her head, another gale sweeping against her furs. For now she said nothing, eyes still closed as she imagined her own proximity from the edge they both lingered near.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Whenever you're stuck, tell me what you need - by Fennec - October 29, 2020, 12:53 PM
RE: Whenever you're stuck, tell me what you need - by Hydra - November 03, 2020, 09:38 PM
RE: Whenever you're stuck, tell me what you need - by Fennec - November 05, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: Whenever you're stuck, tell me what you need - by Hydra - November 11, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: Whenever you're stuck, tell me what you need - by Fennec - November 11, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: Whenever you're stuck, tell me what you need - by Hydra - November 12, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: Whenever you're stuck, tell me what you need - by Fennec - November 15, 2020, 01:37 AM