Haunted Wood she was an orphan but raised by a cousin, who gave her the time
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The girl seemed to settle, and Hydra took some odd steps closer while still keeping a respectable distance between them. Though her thoughts felt confirmed from that alone, Conquest went on to admit as much for her to hear too. Shifting her weight, Hydra inspected the girl further. Saw shadows of him within her, though perhaps it was her own imagination and the mist combined. Vengeance had been a man of his word to her. An ally, she trusted, that were he alive would fight with her to this day. And so, for him, she would ensure his daughter became a great woman. One she herself would be proud of. 

I am Hydra Ostrega, Queen of this Wilderness and of Moonspear. Your father was an ally of mine, she drawled lowly. He had been a friend, beyond that. Her gaze did not leave Conquest, but her ears heeded their surroundings. You are alone, she had observed—her scent was the strongest here, and mingled with no others that dictated their own residency here along with her. Winter was coming, and Conquest was young enough to fall victim to it should she remain that way. 

Contemplative for a moment, Hydra seemed to have arrived to some conclusion. She spoke again, I can see you mean to follow in your fathers footsteps. I would like to see to it that you do, she hummed, eyes flashing. Can you tell me what it means, to be a leader? She asked, wondering what lessons the wilds have taught the daughter of Vengeance.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread