Moonspear it seems like it never really was enough
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Perhaps they will find you here, Hydra murmured, a flash of excitement in her eye for the thought. She could not help but hope so, both for Keres and selfishly for herself. Their expansive family seemed to know no end, and who knew how many more there would be left to discover? Hydra imagined there were many. And as for her first point, I am glad, too—my life would be missing something, without you in it, she drawled. It was true. Hydra felt all the more whole, her heart all the fuller, for her being here. 

Given the topic at hand, she was not entirely surprised by the question posed then. Yes, she answered knowingly. They both ever answered the beck and call of their instinct when the season struck, and Hydra could not see why this year would be any different. Though perhaps plan is not the right word, she considers with a laugh. It was a fruitful enough year, even despite the rain and the quakes. And last Winter was not so terrible, she acknowledged. Looking to Keres, she asked, and what of you, sister? Do you seek any eligible bachelors, this Spring? she inquired, a playful look on her features.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
it seems like it never really was enough - by Keres - October 08, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: it seems like it never really was enough - by Hydra - October 08, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: it seems like it never really was enough - by Keres - October 08, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: it seems like it never really was enough - by Hydra - October 08, 2020, 06:10 PM
RE: it seems like it never really was enough - by Keres - October 17, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: it seems like it never really was enough - by Hydra - November 03, 2020, 09:20 PM
RE: it seems like it never really was enough - by Keres - November 11, 2020, 12:05 AM
RE: it seems like it never really was enough - by Hydra - November 13, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: it seems like it never really was enough - by Keres - November 14, 2020, 03:23 PM