Firestone Hot Springs blood in the water,
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra listened to Ira, and considered. I have been thinking much about that, she drawled. Wolves die in wars. But wolves have been dying, been abducted, tortured... all without one. Children, too, she breathed, and those that we have lost... those that we stand to lose if we do nothing—they are all worth fighting for. Dying for, she thought aloud. And Hydra meant it. She would put her life on the line and die for this if it meant her families future was safer for it. But she would not go out alone. She would drag several with her to the Hell she was meant for. 

That does please me, she acknowledged with a hum. Good. Saints, by themselves—Ursus, by themselves. Praimfaya had anticipated that end. One seemed to need the other. 

And as for the rest of what Ira said, Hydra thought a moment. It is enough to know that you, a once war general, would join me in this cause. You need not involve the pacifists of your pack. I would not ask them to fight. Simply to be prepared to defend. With or without a war, that would be best—lest the wolves of Ursus or the Saints find them. But perhaps, she drawled, we could create something of an army here. I would like to command it, and fight within it, she expressed, but perhaps some of the Wilds best can be convinced to join us in this joint venture, when push does come to shove, she thought aloud, looking to Ira for her own thoughts on this. What might she think?
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
blood in the water, - by Hydra - October 13, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: blood in the water, - by Ira - October 13, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: blood in the water, - by Hydra - October 13, 2020, 03:56 PM
RE: blood in the water, - by Ira - October 13, 2020, 08:04 PM
RE: blood in the water, - by Hydra - October 22, 2020, 07:02 AM
RE: blood in the water, - by Ira - October 25, 2020, 02:29 AM
RE: blood in the water, - by Hydra - November 12, 2020, 11:47 PM
RE: blood in the water, - by Ira - November 13, 2020, 12:40 AM
RE: blood in the water, - by Hydra - November 13, 2020, 09:26 AM
RE: blood in the water, - by Ira - November 13, 2020, 05:22 PM