Broken Antler Fen We cannot alter our fate, but we can rise to meet it.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Yeah, let's not bring fire-breathing kind here. Any supernatural and fiery thing," Wraen agreed, because they had already lost one home to fire and then their parents to another. She had not seen most of this place yet, but even if it was not a good fit, she did not wish to see it destroyed either. At some corner of her mind she did realize that they were talking about beings that did not exist, but both had had a very long and tiring day. Several even. They deserved fun to cheer themselves up. 

"Will there be enough for all the dragons and the wolves eat? I think it was better we did not have to compete for food with them," she pointed out. How unfortunate it would be, if their pets took over their owners? "I mean, just imagine, if we ever got to a fight, they would win and they would evict us!" she feigned horror in her voice, but the humorous glint in her eyes gave her away. "Well, there is much of the territory to discover. So far - we have got a forest and a huge lake. There's something interesting," she pointed out to a distant patch of forest, which seemed as if it was dead. 

"Or we can go the opposite way too," she suggested. "You choose, princess Almighty," she said and made a respectful bow. "I shall follow you through fire and water, 'till the world's end..." she paused looked up and grinned. "... only if you catch me. Tag! You're it!" she batted Maia's shoulder and took off. As fast as her deteriorated lung capacity allowed her to.
Messages In This Thread
RE: We cannot alter our fate, but we can rise to meet it. - by Wraen - November 28, 2020, 12:11 PM