Moonspear Falling
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra listened to the ways in which Elke had once found happiness with her father; how she must be seeking it even then in doing as they had done in their memory. But her father was now terribly absent, and Hydra felt the ache that further solidified her feeling on the matter of bastards born to the world. Desdemona must have felt this ache within her lifetime, and it was terribly unfair for either to need to bear. Hydra was grateful for Elke and Desdemona both, but felt a flash of anger for the selfishness of those that did not consider their young in their actions. Mahler had not claimed Elke as a daughter, and so this all had come to pass. To Hydra's benefit, she felt—but to see Elke suffer for it... it felt like a physical blow. 

Lead me to it, she encouraged, and as Elke admitted she missed her father and that she wished for the pain to stop, Hydra was quiet for a moment before she felt she could not hold her tongue. I know you do not wish to feel sad, she drawled, but I encourage you to. Do not numb this emotion with anything. Feel it, and feel it clearly. Remember it, so you in your life and your future will do differently so that you yourself will cause no sadness to others in turn the way you endure now. To be sad is not to be weak. It is to be strong, and you must be strong to find your way to happiness again, she hummed lowly, voice gentle as she regarded her niece.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Falling - by Elke - November 06, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: Falling - by Hydra - November 11, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: Falling - by Elke - November 16, 2020, 05:56 PM
RE: Falling - by Hydra - November 19, 2020, 11:50 AM
RE: Falling - by Elke - November 22, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: Falling - by Hydra - December 04, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Falling - by Elke - December 05, 2020, 08:41 PM
RE: Falling - by Hydra - December 10, 2020, 10:55 PM
RE: Falling - by Elke - December 21, 2020, 05:01 PM
RE: Falling - by Hydra - January 29, 2021, 01:19 PM