Moonspear pomegranate
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Good, she drawled in answer; better that than, well, not. As for the trails? Mmm. I have not run into anything concerning, she hums. But that was not the reason Hydra was pleased to see Opalia. I wanted to speak with you. In reference to your brother, she drawled. And then, slipped into the tongue Opalia had taken the time to teach Hydra. There have been distractions, she acknowledged. 

I want to kill the wretch that killed your brother and touched my son. But with the Saints near, it seemed their focus had shifted as they determined what to decide there, and Hydra sighed at the thought. The Saints want Ursus dead. I am with them wholeheartedly on that. And I wonder if I might give the Saints a boon, even if only temporarily. Provide them with more numbers for a time, to bring our common enemy down, her ears twitched as she looked to Opalia. What did she think of this? Would she be willing to join the Saints on their joint campaign? Even if they did not formally align, well... in this they surely saw eye to eye.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
pomegranate - by Hydra - December 14, 2020, 11:54 AM
RE: pomegranate - by Opalia - December 28, 2020, 01:29 AM
RE: pomegranate - by Eagle Bird - January 03, 2021, 06:58 PM
RE: pomegranate - by Hydra - January 03, 2021, 07:47 PM
RE: pomegranate - by Opalia - January 04, 2021, 02:50 PM
RE: pomegranate - by Hydra - January 29, 2021, 01:40 PM
RE: pomegranate - by Opalia - January 31, 2021, 09:55 PM