Dragoncrest Cliffs I think I left my conscience on your front doorstep
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Goodness, was there a sight more precious than a happy, bumbling puppy toddling after you? Meerkat didn’t think so. She smiled so hugely, her eyes crinkled. She bent down to nose the crown of Aminthe’s head when she waddled into reach, then raised her head and peered toward the nearby roja den.

Surely someone has left something lying around, she murmured to herself, venturing nearer, feeling nearly as ungainly as the pup. Oh, look, she said louder, voice pleased as she discovered just the thing she was looking for around the side of the sett: a well-worn shinbone.

It was much too heavy for the pup, so Meerkat grasped it in her jaws and then swung around, holding the bone teasingly out of reach for only half a heartbeat before gently placing it at Aminthe’s feet with a, Here you go, princess.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I think I left my conscience on your front doorstep - by Meerkat - May 13, 2022, 09:50 AM