Shadow Mountain And I will fall from your sweet height to prove that all I am is meant to
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away
A pale figure appeared; a wolf, much larger than herself but perhaps a bit younger. His eyes were amber, she noticed, and for a few seconds that was all she noticed. Oh! She was staring! Oops. Reverie looked away quickly, belatedly realizing that he had followed her gaze toward the mountains. He'd probably noticed her staring into the distance. Embarrassed, she stole another sideways glance at him. Now she would have to explain — and then he would really realize how stupid she was, staring as if she might see through stone to locate a path to the red canyon.
Or maybe she wouldn't have to explain. He wasn't coming any closer, after all. Reverie decided that she wouldn't approach either, not if she didn't have to. So she only stood there somewhat awkwardly, occasionally glancing in his direction but mostly just staring off into space again as if he wasn't there at all. Maybe he'd get bored and leave.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I will fall from your sweet height to prove that all I am is meant to - by Reverie - February 09, 2023, 07:04 PM