Rising Sun Valley Leave me in the afterglow, the dew of dying stars
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
I always keep things a little vague so our threads can fit anywhere <3 So, up to you!
Lestan! The sight of him struck her in a way it never had before, and for a heartbeat she could only think fiercely that she loved him. It startled her. She didn't know when it had happened, only that it had, the way it always did. But this was different. She wasn't sure if she liked it.
Yet that did nothing to deter her. She was light, ever following fire, the only thing that could truly touch her. So she wrapped herself in his arms, and let the flame of him, of all she felt for him, surround her, and she did not think of what would happen if the spark between them should ever dim.
She knew.
Instead she found herself checking him over, suddenly worried, remembering Tybault's words now. He didn't - hurt you, did he? Hushed words, a little shaky. Her gift was forgotten for now. Lestan didn't look hurt, but some time had passed. Reverie could not bear even to think of what else might have transpired, what words they might have shared. How much did he know? Would she have to hear that name from his lips, the name she swore she'd never bear again?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Leave me in the afterglow, the dew of dying stars - by Reverie - February 10, 2023, 02:58 PM