Swiftcurrent Creek Ten years of this, I'm not sure if anybody understands
Pledged
1,536 Posts
Ooc — xynien
For my own reference and Ebony's (@Lestan I'm so sorry for all the tags): I'm going to make a small edit to Rev's latest posts since no one else has referenced anything yet, and say that she's been checking on Jakoul regularly since this thread, I did edit the threadlog date but it was just to put things in order so timeline is v fluid
Reverie had been about to offer — but she didn't need to. Her eyes widened slightly at the sudden weight of it all. Children. Responsibility. Did she want this?
Yes, of course! She stepped forward with tail swishing and ducked her head to brush her muzzle affectionately against the woman's. It was a little bold for a first meeting, but if she was to care for her through this, they would see much more intimate sides of one another before this was done. I'll visit you every day, I promise. But try to call for me when it's time if you can, okay?
Reverie stepped back to assess the woman with a healer's eye now. For now, let's try to make you more comfortable. Are you in pain? Nauseated?
They hadn't even exchanged names.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Ten years of this, I'm not sure if anybody understands - by Reverie - March 10, 2023, 03:44 PM