Swiftcurrent Creek We can both pretend it's the first time
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away
Reverie smiled slightly to see Moss looking so watchful. She always sort of did, but there was something extra to it in Blossom's presence. For a moment Reverie felt like they could have been — something like a normal family, maybe. Except they could never do that.
Because Reverie would always love Lestan, and honestly? She could not picture herself marrying a woman. The realization was a cruel and abrupt cut through the warmth of the moment, at least for Reverie. Her smile faded, but her good humor lingered. I feel awful, She laughed, because it was all she could do. She inspected Blossom, but the girl seemed to have fallen asleep. It - didn't go very well. There was a problem. I fixed it, but - it's going to be awhile before I feel like myself, I think. It wasn't — necessarily a lie. Everything she said was true. It just wasn't the full truth.
Sometimes it scared her to know that she did not feel guilty at all for the lies she told.
Messages In This Thread
We can both pretend it's the first time - by Reverie - March 29, 2023, 04:10 PM
RE: We can both pretend it's the first time - by Reverie - April 05, 2023, 06:36 PM