Swiftcurrent Creek [m] Oh my grand loves, I'll not finish what I done started
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Mentions of suicidal thoughts
Reverie buried her face in his fur, taking comfort in his scent. It took her several moments to remember, to answer, and in the mean time her horror slipped through her fingers and fell away. I - let him, She confessed, voice dull. I said yes. She remembered now, their hushed and hurried conversation. Kel had promised her that it would not hurt, that he would be gentle. Lies, all of it.
Akavir - he - I can't make him upset again, Reverie tried to explain. She finally dared to look at Lestan, but she couldn't quite focus on his face. But it hurts and it won't stop, all these thoughts, this - this - this urge to step into the creek and let it sweep me away, or take all of my herbs and - and... She trailed off, losing herself in her thoughts again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh my grand loves, I'll not finish what I done started - by Reverie - April 22, 2023, 02:58 PM