Stavanger Bay Tell me I'm weighing on your mind
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away
Reverie tried to listen, she really did, but all she could think was who will love me if not them?
Then Bridget asked, and it all came pouring out;
It's - well, things have never really been okay. I've been sick almost as long as Lestan and I have been together, and - when I first got sick - he left. He left, and I was pregnant and alone, and I was so - so scared of being a mother, by myself. So I tried - I tried to end it. Her; the pregnancy; Blossom, She tried to stifle a sob as she admitted this grievous sin.
And when he came back, it still wasn't okay. I've always felt like - like he holds it against me. This sickness. But everything kept going wrong - there was a witch threatening our daughter, and things went terribly with the pack we were in, and - we've just never had time to talk about it. Really talk. And now -
We had a fight, not long ago. He - he brought these children - he wanted to leave them to die, and I didn't. He told me that he would leave if I kept them, so I - I panicked. I said that I would - that I wouldn't wait to die, that I would end it right then, and... I'm afraid that things are broken forever, She swallowed hard. And if we had really gotten the chance to try, maybe I would be okay with that. But we haven't. I - I tried to talk to him about it, but he wants to - to focus on me getting better, before us, Reverie shook her head. But I don't think it can wait. I'm afraid he'll - he'll change his mind, before then, and then we'll never really get to try.
And Blossom... I'm always so afraid that she'll realize how much I don't want to be a mother. I love her, more than anything - but I thought - I thought I'd get more time to decide if I wanted kids. And now she's here, and she deserves so much more than I can give her. Or - or what if Lestan realizes it too, and he takes her from me? He tried to, once, when I was bleeding, Reverie sucked in a breath.
I just want - to try to make things better. I know we can, but it feels like... like every chance we get just gets ripped away when something else happens. And now it feels like there is no chance, not while I'm sick like this - Lestan, he - he takes it so personally, Finally, she cut herself off. Do you - do you think it's hopeless?
Messages In This Thread
Tell me I'm weighing on your mind - by Reverie - June 29, 2023, 12:50 PM
RE: Tell me I'm weighing on your mind - by Bridget - June 29, 2023, 09:59 PM
RE: Tell me I'm weighing on your mind - by Reverie - June 30, 2023, 12:32 AM
RE: Tell me I'm weighing on your mind - by Bridget - June 30, 2023, 12:49 AM
RE: Tell me I'm weighing on your mind - by Reverie - June 30, 2023, 09:36 AM
RE: Tell me I'm weighing on your mind - by Bridget - June 30, 2023, 10:07 AM
RE: Tell me I'm weighing on your mind - by Reverie - June 30, 2023, 11:10 AM
RE: Tell me I'm weighing on your mind - by Bridget - June 30, 2023, 11:34 AM
RE: Tell me I'm weighing on your mind - by Reverie - June 30, 2023, 09:01 PM
RE: Tell me I'm weighing on your mind - by Bridget - June 30, 2023, 09:24 PM
RE: Tell me I'm weighing on your mind - by Reverie - June 30, 2023, 10:08 PM