Luneshale Pass Heavy as the weight in my chest, oh, this seldom dread
Pledged
Party City
1,546 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Several wolves answered her call, but foremost among them was a man cloaked in red, a man with eyes that reminded her of spring; he was beautiful. Reverie turned shy, hesitant under the hard stares of the others, and her arm tightened over Blossom. Um, hi, She started, and immediately felt foolish. I'm Reverie.
Her gaze flitted around to the encircling wolves who had accompanied the man, then returned to him. I was just - curious, She explained, faltering a little as she realized how stupid it all sounded. This place reminds me of um, my old home. The Gilded Sea. So I thought... What had she thought? Reverie realized in the next instant that she hadn't been thinking at all, and now she regretted having parted from Boone, regretted calling for an audience, regretted all of this. She should have followed him when he'd left for the mountains. Well, I just wanted to see who lives around here. Reverie finished lamely, avoiding those pretty green eyes.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavy as the weight in my chest, oh, this seldom dread - by Reverie - September 19, 2023, 01:30 PM