Luneshale Pass Heavy as the weight in my chest, oh, this seldom dread
Pledged
Party City
1,546 Posts
Ooc — xynien
The sun. Reverie could not deny her fascination; she thought of Father Fire then, but before she could make mention of it, someone was bringing water. She blinked, a little caught off guard by how easily Senmut commanded the others. A priest-prince and a queen — these were things she'd dreamed of, once, but the reality felt like an ugly thing. Servitude.
She pushed the feeling away and accepted the water gratefully, allowing Blossom to drink first. Thank you, Reverie murmured, and followed along with a subdued look to her. The Gilded Sea is - west of here, far west. I traveled for months to get here. And if you keep going west from The Gilded Sea, maybe for another week, then you'll find the edge of the world. Endless water.
But there isn't much water in The Gilded Sea, She glanced at Senmut briefly as she went on. It's a place of fire. We - we worshiped the rain. I was a raindancer when I lived there, but we had flamesingers too, to keep the fire away. Does Ra like music, too?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavy as the weight in my chest, oh, this seldom dread - by Reverie - September 27, 2023, 12:34 PM