Bramblepoint how precious time placed it's hand on me
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! <3 Thanks for bringing him in :) I'm gonna chuck this guy in her for some Father & Son vibes. If Lauren sees this she'll love it >:)

He'd settled in alongside his son, his travelling companion, so that he could get some rest. He tried to avoid letting Killdeer touch him, not knowing whether or not he'd find out the truth. He felt no need to sleep, though, and had spent a few nights simply watching his son's side rise and fall with each soft breath, smiling lightly when his son snored every now and again. Like father, like son.

He felt something pulling him toward Brecheliant, and assumed that it had something to do with having 'unfinished business' involving Killdeer, Teya and his three youngest children. He couldn't help but feel that there was something dark there, too- though he wasn't sure why he felt that way. Perhaps it was just the dread of not knowing what Teya might think, if she could see him too. Would it be fair to her, to let her see him like this? Killdeer hadn't recognized him, not yet at least...Which was a blessing- he'd grown slightly, since they had started their journey together. He was growing at an alarming rate, having revived as a pup. He looked almost old enough to be an adolescent, now.

Something new tugged at his senses, something that he recognized instantly as being supernatural, the same way that he and Wraen had been. Another spirit? He couldn't tell who it was- but he knew a long list. 

While his son slept, he closed his eyes- and when he opened them...He was in Bramblepoint. He recognized it instantly, though it had changed some since...Well, since the last time he had been there. Autumn had come to the land he might have once called home. Panic seized him for a moment, and he looked around, dreading that he might catch a glimpse of blonde fur. 

No, no no no no, he begged in his mind. If Fennec was here, and if he could feel her presence-

When he locked eyes with the other spectre, he froze. When he squeaked out the man's name, his voice cracked. 

"Dad?"
Messages In This Thread
how precious time placed it's hand on me - by Colt RIP - November 22, 2023, 02:54 AM
RE: how precious time placed it's hand on me - by RIP Bronco - November 22, 2023, 02:16 PM
RE: how precious time placed it's hand on me - by Colt RIP - November 23, 2023, 01:37 AM
RE: how precious time placed it's hand on me - by RIP Bronco - November 25, 2023, 12:59 PM
RE: how precious time placed it's hand on me - by Colt RIP - November 26, 2023, 10:28 AM