Duck Lake the frumious Bandersnatch!”
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Relief was the first thing she registered, when Blossom did not greet her with hatred in her eyes. It meant that there was a chance, that things could be mended, that —

The second thing she registered was Akavir. Then her daughter's discomfort. Reverie bristled in automatic response, driven closer to her daughter by protective instinct. It's alright, sunshine, She murmured to her, finally noticing the bird. It wasn't so high on her list of priorities just then, so she let it fade into the background, pressing her nose briefly to the top of Blossom's head if she'd allow it.

She was determined to ignore Akavir. He'd made it clear there was no place for her in his life anymore, so what right did he have to be here? Instead she addressed Blossom quietly, not caring whether the alpha of Swiftcurrent Creek stayed to hear or not. Don't worry about him. He won't bother us, Not if he knows what's good for him. I - I came to - apologize. For being distant, and not being there for you. I'm sorry.

I - I've been so afraid of - losing you. But that's no excuse, She sucked in a breath. I want to be here for you. If - if you still want me to.
Messages In This Thread
the frumious Bandersnatch!” - by Blossom - December 20, 2023, 09:08 AM
RE: the frumious Bandersnatch!” - by Reverie - December 20, 2023, 09:28 AM
RE: the frumious Bandersnatch!” - by Akavir - December 20, 2023, 09:34 AM
RE: the frumious Bandersnatch!” - by Blossom - December 20, 2023, 10:00 AM
RE: the frumious Bandersnatch!” - by Reverie - December 20, 2023, 10:09 AM
RE: the frumious Bandersnatch!” - by Akavir - December 20, 2023, 10:58 AM
RE: the frumious Bandersnatch!” - by Blossom - December 23, 2023, 03:23 PM
RE: the frumious Bandersnatch!” - by Reverie - December 25, 2023, 11:55 PM
RE: the frumious Bandersnatch!” - by Blossom - January 08, 2024, 07:54 PM