Swiftcurrent Creek I wanna take you somewhere so you know I care.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
963 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Swiftcurrent Creek, to give credit where it was due, remained in a state of peaceful silence. It was a rare occurrence, and because of this, Akavir found himself more guarded with each passing day—waiting for something drastic and ridiculous to happen—as it tended to do.

Only now was he beginning to fully rally from the strange illness that had come upon him, and so he began once more to tend the borders. He would work on the caches. And he found brief companionship with those within the pack, though most of his time was spent with Eshe.

On this day, it was a welcoming but surprising sight to see the now leaner figure of his brother once more within their borders. He paused in his steps, watching as the ivory man continued toward him, and waiting until he was within earshot.

He had assumed Viinturuth had left once more—a ghost upon the wind, as the man often left for months at a time. It was a surprise to see him—but a pleasant one. “You’ve lost weight,” the darker brother mused aloud—worry within his tone.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I wanna take you somewhere so you know I care. - by Akavir - January 29, 2024, 09:38 PM