Hushed Willows all I do is sit and think about you
Pledged
1,542 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Tag for ref, lmk if the powerplay isn't okay!
Reverie was never far from @Boone; they'd been taking walks together more frequently, speaking of Hearthwood's future and how they would raise their children, or sometimes speaking of nothing at all. She was content just to be near him.

They'd stopped by a cache for lunch and were in the midst of their meal when the call rang out. Reverie glanced up, almost glad for the excuse to put off eating a little longer. I'll take care of it, She told him softly, and set off without allowing him any time to argue.

She drew up alongside Kukutux, eyes curious as she glanced between the two wolves. Another healer, perhaps? Hello, Reverie greeted them both. I'm Reverie. Are you here to join Kukutux's healers? She addressed the unfamiliar woman, but her eyes flicked questioningly to Kukutux for a moment as she said it.
Messages In This Thread
all I do is sit and think about you - by Ulloriaq - January 31, 2024, 10:53 AM
RE: all I do is sit and think about you - by Kukutux - January 31, 2024, 02:06 PM
RE: all I do is sit and think about you - by Reverie - January 31, 2024, 02:59 PM
RE: all I do is sit and think about you - by Ulloriaq - January 31, 2024, 03:43 PM
RE: all I do is sit and think about you - by Kukutux - January 31, 2024, 04:17 PM