Hushed Willows But I make no plans and none can be broken
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Kukutux was a steadying presence, her voice something solid to grasp when Reverie could not catch herself. She spoke of her children, of family, of power. There was truth in the words, Reverie knew that. She nodded slowly as the midwife went on, eyes finally finding hers again.

I know I'm not alone. But they - I'm their leader. I'm supposed to know what to do and how to protect them. And I don't think I do. But you're right, I - I have to try, Her tone was more thoughtful than desolate now, but Reverie was troubled. I want to try.

Power. It was not what she'd dreamed of, but it felt nearly tangible in this moment. Power in raising these children, leading this pack; something she could lose herself in so that she would never need to think about what she'd lost. She could do that, couldn't she?
Messages In This Thread
But I make no plans and none can be broken - by Reverie - February 29, 2024, 03:07 PM
RE: But I make no plans and none can be broken - by Kukutux - February 29, 2024, 04:48 PM
RE: But I make no plans and none can be broken - by Reverie - February 29, 2024, 05:26 PM
RE: But I make no plans and none can be broken - by Reverie - March 05, 2024, 06:31 PM