Swiftcurrent Creek [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
963 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
It was the small motions Mae made—he was learning—that reflected her internal thoughts. The simple fact that he had made a suggestion and she had not immediately balked simply because it was his idea was telling enough—the offhand casual tone she held even more so.

Before he could respond in kind, Arlette came, offering a few things. Akavir cast her a small smile—as much of one as he could muster, even if it was for the gentlest member of their pack—but his gaze drifted to Arric, who made the offer to take her, if she wanted.

Yet a sharp gaze caught the tautness of his friend’s muscles at the presence of his mate—her scent was changing, and both men were seasoned enough to know exactly what this meant.

If Arric were to take Mae and his mate, it would be more dangerous, given the attention the ivory healer would draw. Leaving Arlette here… They could miss their chance for a family this year.

Which meant Akavir had the choice between once more thrusting himself upon Reverie’s home and tiptoeing on eggshells…Or dealing with an irate Arric.

His pale eyes drifted from the couple to look over his daughter—his heart clenching at the brutality of her features… if she wanted Reverie, then Reverie she would have.

“Looks like you’re stuck with me, Mae,” he informed.
Messages In This Thread
[m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Mae - April 11, 2024, 08:02 AM
RE: [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Arric - April 11, 2024, 08:07 AM
RE: [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Mae - April 11, 2024, 08:25 AM
RE: [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Arric - April 11, 2024, 08:49 AM
RE: [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Akavir - April 11, 2024, 09:01 AM
RE: [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Mae - April 11, 2024, 09:35 AM
RE: [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Arlette - April 12, 2024, 03:44 AM
RE: [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Arric - April 12, 2024, 05:54 AM
RE: [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Akavir - April 19, 2024, 01:18 PM
RE: [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Mae - April 24, 2024, 08:15 AM
RE: [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Arric - May 26, 2024, 01:21 PM