Hushed Willows But damn girl, since you've come around
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away
Yeah. Such a simple answer, yet her heart began to race again. Reverie hesitated only for a moment.

I um... I know you probably don't want to hear it, but I - I wanted to - apologize, She drew in a slow, slightly tremulous breath, eyes searching his expression for the scorn she already half-expected. For everything I did that hurt you, back at Swiftcurrent Creek. You were only trying to protect all of us, and I was selfish. And what happened with Kel - it wasn't your fault. I'm sorry I blamed you for it. And I'm sorry I didn't apologize sooner.

I don't expect you to - to want to be my friend, or anything, Did she even want that? She didn't know. It seemed too far out of reach to ever even consider as a hypothetical. Akavir had never liked her, as far as she knew, or at least never trusted her. Why would he want to be her friend? I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. You didn't deserve any of that.
Messages In This Thread
But damn girl, since you've come around - by Reverie - April 19, 2024, 02:13 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 19, 2024, 02:30 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Reverie - April 19, 2024, 02:53 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 19, 2024, 08:08 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 20, 2024, 09:14 AM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 20, 2024, 03:19 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 20, 2024, 05:27 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 23, 2024, 10:22 AM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 23, 2024, 02:00 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 24, 2024, 07:39 AM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 24, 2024, 08:13 AM