Hushed Willows But damn girl, since you've come around
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Maybe it was unwise of her to push back against his disagreement now. The air between them was still so fragile. But for love of Mae, Reverie was unflinching as she brushed right over his question and countered firmly, Mae is family here, too. And you - you can't just go off hunting some giant by yourself. Have you thought at all about what would happen to her if you died? She - she's lost so much already - and I'm not her mother, Akavir. I'm doing as much as I can, but I'm just not. All she has is her father.

And if the cost of fighting for her to keep that was shattering the glass-woven peace between them, well — Reverie had never counted on Akavir's friendship anyway.

If you want to help her, don't take that from her. We'll talk about herbs in the morning. Just - just get some sleep. Please. For her.

Reverie took a step back, lingering only a few moments to let him say what he would. But she feared his anger all over again — and she was tired, and she wanted her daughters. She turned then, meaning to go to her den for the night.
Messages In This Thread
But damn girl, since you've come around - by Reverie - April 19, 2024, 02:13 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 19, 2024, 02:30 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 19, 2024, 08:08 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 20, 2024, 09:14 AM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 20, 2024, 03:19 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 20, 2024, 05:27 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 23, 2024, 10:22 AM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 23, 2024, 02:00 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 24, 2024, 07:39 AM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Reverie - April 24, 2024, 07:49 AM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 24, 2024, 08:13 AM