Swiftcurrent Creek [m] Hands 'round my neck, heavenly unfold
Pledged
Party City
1,547 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Not for us. Her ears and cheeks flushed with heat immediately. She hadn't even considered that it might be too soon, and now that he'd said it her thoughts were a flurry of oh! is it too soon? and he doesn't think it's too soon? and he doesn't think it's too soon! and — oh, she felt dizzy.

It was easier to grasp his next words. It is, She agreed, voice betraying her apprehension. I've always had... well, problems with - this. I was only a yearling when I had Blossom - and then - then I nearly died with the girls...

Reverie let out a breath.

But I thought - I guess I wasn't thinking, She pulled away to meet his eyes then. I don't know if - if anything will happen, or if you even want that. But I know that - that if you do want that, I want to try to give it to you. And maybe it is too soon - for us, but I - things are always happening, and what if - what if I die tomorrow? Or you? I don't want to wait until it's too late to tell you that I - I care about you. A lot.

I guess what I'm saying is - I want you to stay. With me. If - if you want to, Whatever else she'd meant to say was lost to her racing pulse, the sound of it in her ears. The words caught in her throat and died there. Reverie searched his gaze carefully.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] Hands 'round my neck, heavenly unfold - by Reverie - May 05, 2024, 12:22 PM