Swiftcurrent Creek I lied I'm not picking a thread title
Pledged
Party City
1,547 Posts
Ooc — xynien
She felt —

she felt like a fool.

Each gesture of good will, each painful confession — all for nothing. All for this man to stand in front of her and look at her with suspicion after her own brother had just —

Reverie's eyes filled with tears. There was no more warmth in Arric than in Akavir. Family, she'd called them. Dusty Rose was quiet at her side, and for that she was grateful. His protection was welcome, but only when she needed it. This was her own battle to fight.

Or to walk away from.

There was no more energy left in her for anger. Nothing but hurt in her eyes, and earnest grief in her voice when she spoke, No, I'm - I'm not okay, She said quietly, still pressed against Dusty Rose. I'm just trying to - to pull myself together and get out of your territory. I was - panicking, not thinking. And then I calmed down and realized that - that I shouldn't be here. So I'm leaving. And I'm sorry, and it won't happen again.

She nudged Dusty Rose gently, taking a step back. If neither of the Swiftcurrent Creek wolves stopped her, she would make a swift departure. Family.

She was a fool.
Messages In This Thread
I lied I'm not picking a thread title - by Reverie - May 06, 2024, 09:06 AM
RE: I'll pick a thread title later bye - by Reverie - May 06, 2024, 10:33 AM
RE: I'll pick a thread title later bye - by Akavir - May 06, 2024, 10:45 AM
RE: I'll pick a thread title later bye - by Reverie - May 06, 2024, 11:08 AM
RE: I'll pick a thread title later bye - by Arric - May 06, 2024, 12:07 PM
RE: I lied I'm not picking a thread title - by Reverie - May 06, 2024, 04:18 PM
RE: I lied I'm not picking a thread title - by Arric - May 06, 2024, 04:48 PM
RE: I lied I'm not picking a thread title - by Arric - May 06, 2024, 06:18 PM
RE: I lied I'm not picking a thread title - by Arric - May 07, 2024, 06:32 PM