Moonspear And show me how to be whole again.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Setting this before Galaxy's death, as the craziness of that is ajgjsagjsagjsajgga and a lot is up in the air with that!

Hydra heard the familiar song of a wolf she had once sent away. She was mildly surprised to hear it, but not disappointed. Though it had taken him time, she did not doubt that he had succeeded given the fact that he had thought it fit to return. Given that she was not close, she howled in return: I am here. Soon she would be there.

The Beta moved at a swift pace; she had no intention to bring any further delay to Talion's membership here. That was assuming he had found out exactly what she wished to know—but this she believed he had. Why bother coming back if not? Though it took some time, she soon saw the disheveled lone wolf who looked far more worse for wear now than he did before. The weather had been harsh in the in-between, but she did not feel bad for what she had put him through. It would be worth it, after all.

She drew before him and was mute, the lifting of her wolfish brow a mute: Well?
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
And show me how to be whole again. - by Talion - December 22, 2017, 06:58 AM
RE: And show me how to be whole again. - by Hydra - December 22, 2017, 10:16 AM
RE: And show me how to be whole again. - by Talion - December 22, 2017, 12:03 PM
RE: And show me how to be whole again. - by Hydra - December 22, 2017, 12:10 PM
RE: And show me how to be whole again. - by Talion - December 23, 2017, 08:08 AM