Moonspear Sweet child of mine - where do we go now?
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Regarding this Hydra would see to it that she never went hungry again. I just had the mental picture of Hydra being that granny-type of character, who always thinks that her grandchildren are not eating enough and after the summer holidays sends them back to the city nice, round and fat. :D

Wraen felt embarrassed by the praise she received, because in her eyes that kind of information was a general knowledge. Nothing special and most people either knew it already and learned from experience. Besides - now in winter - except for the food for the desperate or scavenging on the shores (very dependant on the tides) there were less other options. And there was always this little, but very important particle involved called "luck". Without that - everything failed.

Frankly speaking, Wraen was too tired for any kind of hunt, but she did not want to damage her newly created "survivalist" image, by refusing Hydra's offer. Plus, she was a leader - you did not say "no", when the head of the tier asked you to do something. Therefore she shook her coat, stretched, pushed the idea of nice, comfortable den and long, long sleep, to the back of her mind and smiled encourigingly at Hydra. "Let's not waste any time then."

ooc: fade out in your next post and have another one?
Messages In This Thread
Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - December 25, 2017, 02:03 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - December 27, 2017, 11:02 AM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - December 27, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - December 27, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - December 28, 2017, 05:16 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - January 02, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - January 04, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 12:03 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 01:45 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 03:07 PM