Firestone Hot Springs And it's keeping me up at night, and it's keeping me up, oh
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen froze, when she heard her name called out so far away from home and then seeing a white, tall wolf approaching her. Her last meeting with Charon was very vivid in her mind and, though she had praised herself at being brave that one time, she also did not have the guts to repeat the same scene again. That kind of courage needed time to refill. Therefore, until Smokestep came out in clear view, she remained lying down and watching the man with wary eyes. 

"Long time - no see, I guess," she replied to his greeting with a smile and getting up to her feet to have a good look and sniff of him. With the usual canine meet and greet rituals behind them, she retreated a little and sat down. "So, what brings you so far away from the coast? Sea-monster troubles? Running from some broken-hearted mermaids? I heard that they are not the forgiving kind." Wraen asked, recalling the topic of their previous conversation.
Messages In This Thread