Moonspear Rush in, we have to rally and win boys
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra felt the sadness ooze off of him, and when he spoke, she understood why. Hydra blinked in surprise at his words, and was unable to swallow the words: what? how?? And she shifted her weight. Perhaps her father simply wanted to be the one to decide when and why, but Gannet had been doing enough. He may just be busy with the kids and unable to see what I see. I'll talk to him, she said with a firm nod. You are enough. You've proven you're here to stay, and my siblings know you just as much as they know me, which was saying something. He had kept with Moonspear even despite the opportunity given to him to leave, to boot, though perhaps she had not told her father about that day... well, she would let him know every reason why Gannet was enough. 

I think his mind is really just on them right now. When Galaxy was younger, she informed with a sad smile, when she was still alive, she fell through a fissure of Moonspear's. She disappeared for about of month. We found her by a bear, who would not leave her—we had to kill the thing, she said with a shake of her head. When possible, they avoided bears. But they couldn't have done so that day. So right now his attention is really for them and them alone. I'll admit the same—all I ever do right now is patrol to make sure no one gets too close, and that we have no trespassers, she spoke and she shrugged, looking over her shoulder. She softened as she looked back to him. She knew he worked hard because sometimes in passing she saw him there, too.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Gannet - June 26, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Hydra - June 26, 2018, 11:35 PM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Gannet - June 26, 2018, 11:56 PM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Hydra - June 27, 2018, 08:26 AM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Gannet - June 27, 2018, 08:49 AM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Hydra - June 27, 2018, 11:23 AM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Gannet - June 27, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Hydra - June 27, 2018, 02:04 PM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Gannet - June 27, 2018, 03:10 PM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Hydra - June 27, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Gannet - June 27, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Hydra - July 02, 2018, 09:06 AM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Gannet - July 03, 2018, 05:58 PM