The Sunspire new rules
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
So, they were on the same page. Good to know. It hurt, it sucked, but there was nothing more they could do about it. 

"Well, we left Moonspear to be better than them," Wraen summed up, what Rannoch had told her in so many words. "And though few days ago I really, really wanted to set a Treason after them, had pretty murderous ideas and wanted to burn bridges etc., etc.... I realized that it is already bad enough that we have one pack here that we are not on talking terms," she said. 

"This does not change the fact that I feel just as screwed over as you, maybe Terance too, but we can make this work for us. In time - we could find out, where they have settled down and perhaps make them our allies," as she said this, her tone was a bit strained. It was the right thing to do, though it did not feel nice at all. 

"I mean... as much as I would never want to see their sorry faces here again, we have to keep in mind that Seabreeze is Terance's Ex and mother of his children, and Olive is Cassiopeia's mom. All the bad things we say about them, all the harsh decisions we make in regards of them, will reflect badly on the other two. And we don't need that, do we?" she asked rhethorically. 

"And yet I don't want people misuse my hard work and good intentions ever again. I stand by, what I said before - I won't tolerate any accidental pregnancies and illegitimate litters in the future. The wolves, guilty of this, will have to go," she said. "And I kind of don't feel like giving moms long holidays at expense of everyone else anymore either."
Messages In This Thread
new rules - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 14, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: new rules - by Wraen - August 15, 2018, 04:57 AM
RE: new rules - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 16, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: new rules - by Wraen - August 17, 2018, 03:07 AM
RE: new rules - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 17, 2018, 08:52 AM
RE: new rules - by Wraen - August 18, 2018, 10:22 AM
RE: new rules - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 22, 2018, 10:16 AM
RE: new rules - by Wraen - August 22, 2018, 11:55 AM
RE: new rules - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 22, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: new rules - by Wraen - August 22, 2018, 12:42 PM
RE: new rules - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 22, 2018, 12:55 PM