Firefly Glen So you found another way
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her lack of interest in socializing with the Sunspire wolf was self-explanatory, she felt. But Hydra did not think to act against them, even though one was here. The others verbal observation caused Hydra to grin, unable to withhold her amusement. Friendliness does not keep me fed, she explained, her tail lashing behind her. In fact, friendliness has done nothing for me. she finished, curt. Maia's siblings, who Hydra had been nothing but friendly toward, turned their backs on her; Rannoch closed his eyes to it when his wife wove lies; Gannet chose his fickle brother over her, she, who had never left—

Hydra's muzzle shifted toward the land the Redhawks once occupied as she considered whether or not to aid the hungry girl or not. Herds moved through the Wilderness regularly, often heading to Moonspear by way of this Glen—they might come from several different directions, the times that this happened. Now that the Redhawks had moved, Moonspear wanted for nothing. Hydra could afford to be kind, and yet she could not find the desire to in her. After all, Sunspire had left of its own accord for baseless reasons against her

Why should she show them kindness, now, when they showed her none at all? Not even once? She had done for them time and time again, risked her life for what had been loyalty to a fledgling friendship... well, it had been made clear that Rannoch shared no such kinship or loyalty to her. 

I would, she admitted, but your leaders have taken more than enough of our resources as it is. And Rannoch and Liffey had starved those same resources. Truth be told, though, I think wherever you go, you will find more luck than you do on your own territory. I would advise you look away from here, though, her ears leaned forward. She had not forgotten what her father had experienced with Wraen, and if Sunspire did seek to hunt here they played a dangerous game.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
So you found another way - by Maia - August 29, 2018, 09:30 AM
RE: So you found another way - by Hydra - August 29, 2018, 10:35 AM
RE: So you found another way - by Maia - August 31, 2018, 11:32 AM
RE: So you found another way - by Hydra - August 31, 2018, 12:42 PM
RE: So you found another way - by Maia - August 31, 2018, 05:39 PM
RE: So you found another way - by Hydra - September 01, 2018, 09:25 AM
RE: So you found another way - by Maia - September 01, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: So you found another way - by Hydra - September 01, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: So you found another way - by Maia - September 02, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: So you found another way - by Hydra - September 08, 2018, 10:32 AM