Sun Mote Copse The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Private 
Btw - if anyone wants to read the book that I owe the thread title to, I recommend it. Lovely and makes you wish to visit the Guernsey Island.

@Eljay , @Maia , @Epic

After hearing the sad news Maia had brought from Lost Creek Hollow, Wraen had spent some days in mourning, but eventually she had come to terms with her parents' passing. There was nothing really she could do about it now and she thought that the best way to make Dante and Osprey, who were now looking at their children from the stars, happy was to keep on going. Living to the fullest and enjoying everything that life had to offer.

It happened that, as she tried to figure out, how to cheer up Maia, she recalled her promise to Eljay about teaching him the art of story-telling. How convenient would it be to invite those too to a session, in order to keep her sister's mind off the sadness for a bit. Add an Epic to the mix and she was pretty sure that they could have a great evening.

During the day she spoke to all three at various times and as the sun was about to set, she waited for their arrival at the hollow she and her sister called their home. It was chilly and it was snowing, but nothing four grown up wolves could not bear. She had found an old skull of a deer somewhere and had placed in the middle of the stage and in it's company she was finishing off her dinner. Story-telling with empty stomach was not possible. Brain demanded food!
Messages In This Thread
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - by Wraen - February 20, 2019, 02:12 PM