Moonspear girl of the year
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She was glad to hear her mother did not long for it. Selfishly, again, and this time she embraced the feeling (though did not reveal it). Hydra could not know all that went on in her mothers mind or her body, but she trusted her mother knew enough of it to understand that she was not ill. Though it was not a challenge, her tail remained rigid and outward; Hydra made clear of her designs to step back into her role, here. She wanted more than that, but for the time being the ambition seemed to rest as her mother spoke. 

Hm, she responded as her mother gestured to her. For a moment... Hydra breathed. She looked to her mother. I wanted to fight, earlier. I don't know why, not really. Perhaps that is why. Perhaps he thinks... I am a threat to you two, Hydra considered this for a moment. As of yet, she had not come to this conclusion directly herself. Hydra looked skyward and admitted, I do want to lead, someday. I want... I want my children to be safe and secure. I want no bastards, Hydra licked her chops and did not yet turn to look back to her mother, though every other sense was attuned to her. Aunts and uncles, yes, she grinned, showing her own optimism for Amekaze and her presently empty womb, but bastards—I would not have them here. Her gaze shifted back to her mother, now, knowing she was not alone in this sentiment.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
girl of the year - by Hydra - April 02, 2019, 11:28 AM
RE: girl of the year - by Amekaze - April 03, 2019, 01:00 AM
RE: girl of the year - by Charon - April 03, 2019, 09:22 AM
RE: girl of the year - by Hydra - April 04, 2019, 09:10 AM
RE: girl of the year - by Amekaze - April 04, 2019, 11:42 PM
RE: girl of the year - by Charon - April 05, 2019, 08:49 AM
RE: girl of the year - by Hydra - April 05, 2019, 09:16 AM
RE: girl of the year - by Amekaze - April 08, 2019, 09:05 PM
RE: girl of the year - by Hydra - April 18, 2019, 09:12 PM
RE: girl of the year - by Amekaze - April 20, 2019, 08:58 PM