Moonspear the minor fall, the major lift
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra agreed; they were already Ostrega's, she sensed, in their adventurous whims... and in plenty of other ways, too. As his tone shifted, Hydra nodded. Continue to guard the borders. Even somewhat beyond to ensure no trouble dares to come close to our doorstep, she requested, thinking of the Glen and even parts of the surrounding mountains. Hydra knew well of less than savory wolves, and she would kill them before they found the breath to greet her children. Or perhaps there were better uses for wolves such as that, if they could be leashed. Hydra thought idly of @Moath and what it would be like to have such a creature under her command... someone who would obey her, and protect their family dutifully. I do not want you going too far, while they are so young. If trouble ever does come, I want us all there to ensure it never returns.

Hydra did not think of Speedy as she spoke of the words, but the woman did come to mind as an afterthought, ringing crystal clear as the thought of trouble and never returns sang in her mind. Father had wanted them here, where she absolutely did not. Somewhere out there were bastards. Perhaps Hydra could spirit one away, to fulfill her fathers second to last wish—first, Hydra prided herself, was for her to rule. Surely such a thing would wound the harlot, but perhaps it would satisfy her. Licking her chops, Hydra thought aloud: Speedy is to be killed on sight, if she comes near here. Our brothers and sisters... they will not be shunned from seeing this place for her lies or decisions. It is not their fault, she sighed. On neutral grounds, Hydra did not care—but the woman had no reason to come back to the place she had seen fit to attempt to ruin. It would be the end of her to do so.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
the minor fall, the major lift - by Hydra - July 01, 2019, 10:34 AM
RE: the minor fall, the major lift - by Jarilo - July 08, 2019, 12:21 AM
RE: the minor fall, the major lift - by Hydra - July 25, 2019, 09:13 AM
RE: the minor fall, the major lift - by Jarilo - July 29, 2019, 11:22 PM
RE: the minor fall, the major lift - by Hydra - July 31, 2019, 01:46 PM
RE: the minor fall, the major lift - by Jarilo - August 08, 2019, 10:14 PM
RE: the minor fall, the major lift - by Hydra - August 14, 2019, 02:33 PM
RE: the minor fall, the major lift - by Jarilo - August 14, 2019, 03:03 PM
RE: the minor fall, the major lift - by Hydra - August 14, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: the minor fall, the major lift - by Jarilo - August 14, 2019, 06:57 PM