Sun Mote Copse If I only had a rowboat I’d row us up to heaven
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
There he was! As soon as Bronco saw his dad, he stood up, tail waving from side to side. His Dad would probably be amazed at how much he’d grown, right? He arched his tail over his back and pricked his ears- something that might have been considered a dominant posture- and took one step forward in preparation for launching himself at his dad- only to be barred by a slim foreleg from his mother.

He furrowed his brow sourly and cocked his head to the side, his mouth falling open in a pout as he looked back to his dad as though to say “You see how unfair this is?” When he finally took notice of his dad’s poor condition. 

Bronco’s initial reaction, unlike his mother, wasn’t anger, but anxiety. He dropped his tail and moved forward with a slinking gait, using a nervous side-eye as a means of checking his dad’s injuries out. He heard what his dad said, but his mom was quicker to respond, so all he could muster was a half-hearted wave of his tail.

Who did this to his dad? He didn’t bother covering his ears- he’d heard his mom swear LOTS. This was no different. She moved toward him and finally seemed to soften, so Bronco was able to relax a bit. Seeing his mom this tense with anger made him nervous. ”You won, right?” He asked, hopeful for an affirmative answer. The world was a dangerous place- he hated seeing that those dangers would come so close to home.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I only had a rowboat I’d row us up to heaven - by RIP Bronco - August 04, 2019, 08:43 AM